Friday 14 February 2014

How God Showed Me “ It’s No Secret” James P. Watson ( Part 1)


My miracle involves my life over the past few years. My name is James Patrick Watson and I live near Hye, Texas. I have just finished writing my first book titled, “It's No Secret: The Christians Guide to God’s Law of Attraction.”

It should be published and available next month. I decided to write the book after I first saw the movie “The Secret” and later read the book by the same name.

For those of you not familiar with it, the book became an amazing success, appearing on the New York Times Best Seller list for two and a half years. It introduced the “Law of Attraction” (LOA) into popular culture in a way like never before. I found the LOA to be easy to accept, as I had almost always been very goal-oriented and positive-minded.

I also noticed as I observed numerous individuals very close to me who were the opposite, that they were negative in their attitudes and expectations. I was able to compare how things unfolded in our lives, most often according to our attitudes.

After seeing the movie, I tried to share it with other Christians, friends and family both, only to meet with rejection. I was told that the message of “The Secret,” as well as the LOA, was New Age and Humanistic and that Christians should not accept it.

As a result of this rejection, I believe God gave me a mission to write this book and reveal that, as the Creator of everything, He was responsible for all natural, universal laws, including the Law of Attraction. In this way, I could give Him the Glory and express gratitude for his blessings, as we all should try to do. After all, Christians don't deny that God created the Law of Gravity, do they? They cannot choose whether to believe in or follow the Law of Gravity without endangering themselves.
It’s No Secret

0 comments:

Post a Comment