Sunday 29 December 2013

Weight Loss! A New Year’s Resolution


If you are like millions of people, this week will not go by without you thinking about your New Year’s challenge. New Year’s resolutions are on fire right now!

Most people just have fun with it and tell their friends they are going to make a major change. If you are a smoker, then you probably are saying, “I am going to quit for 2014.” And if that is your true desire, then I support your endeavor. Maybe you have been toying around with the idea to “go back to school.” If so, there is no better time than the present.

But the biggie is “weight loss!” With millions of people overweight around the world, I am sure that if you took a poll, slimming down is the most popular desire for this coming New Year.

And I am on that list! Over the last two years, I have lost about a good 40-50 pounds. I have to admit that it wasn’t hard at all. But for those of you who want to know how to lose weight, successfully, I want to share with you exactly how I did it.

I did not take a weight loss pill; there was no surgery, no liquid drinks and no strenuous exercise plans. I promise: my story is not an everyday weight loss story. In fact, you probably never even knew this was possible.

So how did I do it?

God is the answer. I confronted Him about my weight and asked for a solution. He told me! And it worked.

I will share with you in my next post exactly what I did. Stay tuned!

Happy New Year!
Dr. Diana Hardy


1 comments: