Tuesday 12 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody!

I wanted to take this opportunity to write this blog to say thank you for visiting the website and to thank those of you who have subscribed. Thank you so much for your subscriptions! I totally appreciate your interest in RED WINE magazine.  

I want you to know that we are brainstorming to provide you with exactly what you are looking for. I am so glad to hear that some of you are starting to rebuild your lives. That’s important to you and to me as well. And for the rest of you who are struggling with various areas of your life, I want to offer you the opportunity to email me the questions, concerns and topics that you would like to hear about. Click on this link here…

We will be looking forward to hearing from you. This is where we are going to take our cues from, and we are going to write in depth about every subject that touches your lives. So if you don’t find answers to something that you would like to know, please email us and let us know how we can help clarify the situation. That way we can get the answers that you need. We may not be able to email you directly, but we will compose a blog or publish an article about your topic on purpose, so that you will get what you need. 

Hey, I want you to know that God is pursuing you. I know that sometimes it may not look like it. But He is in hot pursuit of you. What He wants you to do, if you are not already doing it, is to kind of dial it down a little bit and start talking to Him. Do this on a daily basis, just like you eat everyday and exercise. Start talking to God and invite Him into every situation, asking Him to expose to you when He is doing something, when He has some input in something, and more importantly, how much He really loves you.

You know why? We are living in a day and time when it is very difficult for us to trust people because of all of that has been done to us by family, friends and co-workers. But God is here and He is available to you, and that is the most important thing I want you to know. 

So God Bless and keep you through this season. I am looking forward to your comments and suggestions. And I want you to have the best

Thanksgiving. I am going to be praying for you; I pray for all of my subscribers and viewers. Please subscribe! 

With Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment